Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By using Wonder Maid, or any portions thereof, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and any future amendments and additions to this Agreement as we may publish from time to time.
Please read this Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement, you will not have any right to use Wonder Maid. WM acceptance is expressly conditioned upon your assent to this Agreement in its entirety. If this Agreement is considered to be an offer by us, acceptance is expressly limited to this Agreement.
By using WM, you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old, are at least of the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which you reside, and are otherwise capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- (ii) you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and that you will so abide. Where you enter into this Agreement on behalf of a company or other organization, you represent and warrant that you have authority to act on behalf of that entity and to bind that entity to this Agreement.
- Your agreement that WM is provided “as is” and without warranty (Section 15).
- Your agreement that the WM website is solely a communication platform providing a method for Professional Services to be scheduled and paid for. All Professional Services are performed by third parties, and that WM has no liability for any Professional Services or any acts or omissions of third parties (Sections 1 and 15), with the exception of WM’s Money-Back Guarantee (Section 3).
- Your agreement that WM Money-Back Guarantee is limited to Payments paid by Requesters through the WM website within 48 hours of the issue being raised (Section 3).
- Your agreement to release WM from liability based on claims relating to Services and otherwise (Section 15) and your agreement to the limitation of time within which a claim can be brought (Section 20).
- Your agreement to indemnify WM from claims due to your use, misuse or inability to use WM, your violation of this Agreement, applicable laws or third party rights, and/or content or information submitted from your account to WM (Section 16).
- Your agreement that either party may compel binding arbitration for most types of disputes, and your agreement to submit to an informal dispute resolution process for at least 30 days prior to the initiation of any claim (Section 17).
- Your agreement that no claims can be adjudicated on a class basis (Section 17).
- Your consent to any modifications or amendments to this Agreement (Section 21).